Monday, December 3, 2007

Anna Griffin Christmas Holly

See this beautiful Designer Paper!! It is from Anna Griffin and I absolutely love it! It is, to me, the nicest Christmas paper I've seen!! I LOVE holly!! I bought this paper last year, 2 sheets actually, and I think this might be my very last piece.
I had so much fun with Sharon's (No Time To Stamp) blog challenge earlier, I decided to make another challenge card using this last piece of paper.
So, the challenge is to make a card using designer paper and only a sentiment stamp (from Papertrey Ink - Holiday Wishes) Voila!! Another simply yet elegant Christmas card! This one might need to go to someone special.
Thanks for visiting.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! I'm a big fan of holly, too, and this card gives me a great idea for holly paper I've been hoarding.

Michelle said...

Great card - what a cool challenge!!