Monday, March 19, 2012

Alley Way Stamps - Zoom Zoom

A while back, I was so lucky to win the January release from Alley Way Stamps thanks to Barb's challenge!!  I adore all the cute stamps that I received and decided to pull them out and play a bit. 


I love this cute little car so I did some paper piecing with it.  The zoom zoom is so perfect for us, we both own Mazda's!!  And the designer papers are from my friend Imke and is from the Boyfriend collection from Cosmo Cricket.  (thanks again Imke!)

I like the soft muted colours in all the elements so that the blue car stands out!  
Donelda

6 comments:

Linda Palmer said...

Darling card Donelda. Love the papers, the design and especially the little blue card. So cute! Love it!

Lindsey said...

This is so much fun! I really like the striped hill -- and the Flintstone wheels on the zoom-zoom car!

Sandy said...

You are really on a roll kid - cute as can be. I need to get on a roll and get my image for this month put on a card!!!!
sandy

Unknown said...

awesome card! i'm so happy that you're enjoying the taws stamps!!! aren't they fun? and i see you won another set for the challenge :) so cool. that card is adorable and i love the stripey hill it's driving across. perfect card.

Unknown said...

...and don't forget to add your card to the TAWS group on flikr and to the facebook page. Alison picks random winners from time to time :)

Anonymous said...

SHUT UP! This is adorable, I love the little car on the hill, so smart GF!