Wednesday, April 13, 2011
Masculine Globe Birthday
So, being without any specific globe stamps I turned to clip art. I found this one that I thought I could use. Printed it off and then watercolored it. It was tricky as I could not color the printer ink. Next, I sponged some Antique Linen and Walnut Stain Distress Ink (Ranger) around the edges. I then stitched around the panel with my sewing machine and then added the sentiment with brass brads.
I really like the end result ... and she did too! I'm so glad. I am often very worried that others will not like what I create for them.
Well, thanks for visiting.