Thursday, June 24, 2010
I started out by stamping the smallest dots from Polka Dot Basics onto some vanilla cardstock using Tea Dye (Distress Inks) ink. Then I did some stitiching around the panel with my sewing machine and some tan thread. I added that to a white mat. Then, I created my focal piece. The flower (from smARTworks) was stamped and cut out. I colored it with ink and Copic markers. Adhered that to the oval, added the eyelet and hemp. The rectangle focal piece is popped up on dimensionals!
The picture doesn't do a great job of sharing the true colors (I still need to buy better lights for my photo box). The actually colors are a soft yellow, peachy pink, white, and kraft. They look quite pretty in real life.
Hope you are all enjoying your week. I have an official count down until I'm done work. Just 5 work days to go. Woooohooooo!!!!