Sunday, January 20, 2013

She Loves You (scrapbooking)

Hello and if you are returning, welcome back!
 
Today's layout is made for a challenge at 2peas - to use Christmas products on a non-Christmas page.  This was rather easy for me since I only own 1 Chrismas paper collection (Holly Jolly from My Minds Eye - a few years old) and had already pulled out the papers that could be used for everyday crafting! 
 
So, this layout uses all papers and tags from the Christmas line.  I added in buttons from my stash, letter stickers (My Little Shoe Box) and rub on letters (American Crafts).  Also, I want to use my stamps as much as possible on my layouts so I pulled out Flourished (Papertrey Ink) and stamped it using Walnut Stain ink (Ranger). 
 
 
A close up of the title.  You can also see where I sprinkled some Mister Huey's color mist (Dark Calico - Studio Calico) around the stamped images. 
 
 
So that was a real fun challenge. 
 
Thanks for dropping by.
Donelda
 

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

That's one of the things I like about the Holly Jolly papers -- most of them are multi-purpose. Great layout and a perfect picture.

Sandi Berg said...

Wow! Another fabulous layout! Love the simplicity of it but it still looks so elegant!

Unknown said...

beautiful colors and elements. i love the flourish! you are inspiring me to use what i've got Donelda! i spend WAY too much on crafting supplies...it's ridiculous really! I have enough supplies to last me a LONG time without buying more...i'll let you know how it goes! lol