Monday, July 19, 2010

Hi There!

Hi everyone.  I know I haven't posted much in the last few weeks.  I am in the middle of "cleaning house" and not just the typical clean a spot here, do a bit of dusting there kind of cleaning.  I'm talking about the take everything out of the room and wipe down the walls kinda cleaning.  I try to do it every summer when I am off work.  It makes me feel like at least it gets done once a year so I don't cringe too badly the rest of the year. 

Anyway, what it means is that I have not been able to post much to my blog. 

I do have a few cards made, just none photographed yet.  I am hoping to be able to do that later today! 

In the mean time, here is a cute little 'scrapling' that I made out of the scraps left over from THIS card.  I am trying to use up scraps as I create them in an attempt to reduce my scraps.....

Enjoy your Monday!!

No comments: