Monday, January 17, 2011

Another Silhouette Moo card

So here is the card I had invisioned when I started making my recent moos (see THIS previous post).  And this is why I made 3 instead of the more typical 2. 

The fiber is Jute and the sentiment is from Simple Little Things (Papertrey Ink Anniversary set).  All ink is Distress ink (Ranger).  I'm not sure what company the dark brown cardstock is from but if you look carefully (you can click on the pic to enlarge) you will see it is woodgrain embossed.  Love it as I do not own the Papertrey Ink woodgrain embossing plate. 

Thanks for dropping in.  I promise to be finished with the moos and move on to something different now.  Thanks for being patient with me LOL!!

Donelda

3 comments:

Imke said...

WOW Donelda, this is so beautiful !! Love everything !!

Lindsey said...

No patience needed... this is a beauty!

Carole said...

Very nice!

Glad you've had fun. :-)