Sunday, March 22, 2009

Kristina Werner Color Challenge #46 - butterflies and boxes

A try at Kristina Werner's color challenge this week. I don't usually get a chance to get around to actually making anything but I did squeeze it in this weekend.
There is little stamping on this card, but if you look carefully (click on the picture for a larger image) there are some small flowers stamped onto the blue strip of cardstock.
I wasn't sure I liked these colors together, but once I got started they seemed to work.
Supplies: Stamps-Simple Little Things, Beautiful Blooms (Papertrey Ink), Cardstock - Basic Black, Riding Hood Red, Regal Rose, Pretty In Pink, Bashful Blue (Stampin' Up!), Ink - Whisper White craft ink, Versamark (Stampin' Up!); Other - butterfly punch (Martha Stewart), 1 1/4" and 1"square punch (Marvy and Stampin' Up!), decorative scissors (Provo Craft), black rhinstones (Dollarama).
Thanks for visiting.
Donelda

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Just fabulous!

Agus said...

So pretty!! love those butterfly , great job!

Winter said...

Cute! Don't you just love those butterflies? I used them on mine too! :)

Deanna said...

Love what you did with Kwerner's color inspiration this week!

Juanita said...

I wasn't sure about the blue, but you have worked it magicaly! Great job!